Hello Nomad friends. Despite promises of rain the dry warm spell is continuing. Those that have not been watered are looking decidedly crispy. I've made a summery card with lots of scraps and yellow!!
I cut some scraps of patterned paper circle using Poppystamps Simple Rings die, cut the circles in half and arranged them on the card base. Poppystamps Intricate Butterflies were cut from some UHK patterned scraps. Then I found some more yellow snippets for the Poppystamp Daisy Trio flowers.
Thanks for dropping by. Hugz




7 comments:
Very pretty and cheerful colors!
A wonderfully summery card in the zingy yellows.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx
Hi Gail. Love your gorgeous yellow card, a blast of sunshine for sure. You asked about the wave stamp I used. It is an old one called Circle Sayings from Stampin' Up!
So sunny and cute in your shades of yellow! Looks like summer! Thanks for sharing this with us at Poppystamps!
What a fun use of the Simple Rings dies and those fluttering butterflies for our challenge. The yellow is so happy and the movement is evident in your design. Thanks so much for playing in our July Challenge: Things With Wings!
Those semi circles add motion to your butterflies .. like they're floating on the breeze! Beautiful sunny design!
Hi Gail! How have you been? Miss you over on the Unity page.This card is gorgeous!
Post a Comment