Hello Nomad friends. I am over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity with some inspiration for the For The Men Challenge.
I've used Carmen's Veranda Boris. Isn't he wonderful!! I do love these big people faces stamps.
I decided to go black and white for this card. I stamped Lost Coast Designs Mini Phrenology Collage twice on a white card panel with black archival ink. Then I stamped Boris on white card, fussy cut him and added him. To finish I stamped a couple of stamps from Lost Coast Designs Travel Quotes set.
You have all month to join the fun with your stamped makes featuring men or masculine things.
We need at least 20 entries to award the prize.
Thanks for dropping by. Hugz
Joining the fun at
We Love Stamping - Summer Blooms opt AG
Scrappelyst Utfordring Juli/August - Alt er Lov
Paper Funday Challenge 90 - Anything Goes opt Fancy Folds
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Monochrome



4 comments:
Cool images and design, I can also see Boris being used for Halloween cards/tags/etc. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We would also like to invite you to visit the new Pick 3 Challenge and play along soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Great card & design. Thank you so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.
Cool card for man...
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge.
A great card for a man, such a cool image.
Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping. Avril
Post a Comment