Thursday 14 December 2017

In The Cat House

Hello.  Welcome.  Yesterday was National Cocoa Day so I decided to make a card and small hot chocolatey gift in one.  


I made a card with a pocket for a hot chocolate sachet.  The stamp is from Impression Obsession


I wanted it a bit rustic so I added a panel of card to my card base that I had covered with some hessian.  I glued the panel along each side and the bottom, leaving the top open.


I stamped Impression Obsession G145 using blue ink on kraft card and cut with an oval stitched die.  I added some Wow! white puff powder and a piece of twine which I tied in a bow.  Hmmmm, hot chocolate by post.  Nam nam.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Impression Obsession Challenge - Last Minute Holiday Cards/Gifts
2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Simon Says Stamp Christmas Card Day
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stitch It
Allsorts Challenge Week 445 - Snowflakes


10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and gift in one with your beautiful design.

Shelly said...

This is so sweet!

New Creations said...

Love it, so beautiful with burlap textures!

Billie A said...

fun gift. great idea

brenda said...

A perfect Winter creation for our 'Snowflakes' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Lisa said...

Beautiful and a wonderful little gift!

~amy~ said...

How fun, love the cocoa pocket.

MariLynn said...

Great hot chocolate holder. I love the rustic look. I like how the snow looks. The white really stands out.

Kay Wallace said...

Great "pocket" card and a sweet stamp, Gail! Love that stitched oval, too! Your snow is the frosting in this sweet chocolate cake--I mean card!!

Vicki G said...

Rustic and pretty! THanks for joining u at IO stamps!