Thursday 23 November 2017

Welcome Home

Hello.  Welcome.  I'm back!!!  It's nice to be home.  
Tags are great for using up the scraps, which is good because I did bring home a couple of new items to add to the stash LOL.  All the paper and card I used in this tag came from the scraps box.  Even used a bit of a pizza box to back the pretty base paper.  Just remember to stick your paper on the side with the picture of the pizza LOL or you will have cheese and pineapple where you want to write.  How do I know this??  ROFL


I was inspired by Lynne's blingy christmas tree tags.  I used Marianne Designs Wooden Christmas Tree die and cut it three times, twice from green card and once from some patterned card to which I added a little silver ink.  I layered the die cuts and then decorated with some star and dot stickers from Craft Creations.  I used some green holographic stickers on the trunk.  I cut my tag using Stamplorations medium Luggage Tag die and a scrap of PaperArtsy paper.  Thanks Lynne for inspiring me to reach for the eyelets.  I have quite a few of those, rarely used.  I added a metal snowflake charm and ball chain both from Korthobby.no  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

My tag is joining the fun at
The 25 Days of Christmas Tags inspired by Lynne Day 22
Korthobby November Utfordring - Vinter
Pixie's Snippets Playground Weeks 307 & 308
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 360

8 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I agree totally Gail i'm convinced, the best tags are created from scraps. This is super and I love the addition of the ball chain.
Creative Hugs Tracey xx

Di said...

Yup, scraps and snippets were invented for tags I think :) LOVE this and those star stickers make the tree into something super-special.

Great to see you in the Snippets Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

I Card Everyone said...

Oh you clever girl... a gift, a tag, AND a whiff of pepperoni? Fabulous!!! Thanks for Tag-ing along with us at 25 Days again, Gail!
=] Michele

Lisenblogg said...

Tøft kort!😊Takk for ditt fine bidrag til Korthobby's utfordring denne måneden!
Lisen!😊

AlisonC said...

Good tip about sticking the paper on the right side! It's a really pretty tag, I love all the stars. x AlisonC Snippets GD

Torill said...

Stilig juletag/kort ! Takk for at du deltar i Korthobby´s utfordring ! 😊
Torill😍

Tanja said...

love your Mixed Media Tag - thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous little tag and I love your creative use of leftovers. Hope the pizza was good!
Thanks for sharing with us at HLS.