Wednesday 15 November 2017

The Way We Were

Hello.  Welcome.  There's a new challenge over at Rubber Dance and we want to see your movie inspired stamped creations.  I have gone a little vintage with my depiction of the 1973 romantic drama 
The Way We Were


I cut my pink Bazzill card base using Stamplorations Crazy Double Stitch Rectangle die and then smooched some Worn Lipstick distress ink on.  I stamped the Nostalgic Couple on the same card using brown archival ink, cut around the image and and then wetted and distressed the edges.  I stamped the key with hearts using Worn Lipstick , fussy cut and popped it up on some foam pads.  The sentiment was stamped with purple chalk ink, die cut and also adhered with foam pads.  Both these Rubber Dance stamps are retired.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Do visit the blog to check out the inspiration from the team.  I think this is such a fun challenge theme and the team has come up with some great movies and amazing projects.


In case you missed it there were some fantastic new stamps released yesterday and they are on sale until the 21st so do hop over and check out all the fabulous fun makes and grab yours now.  


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

My romantic couple are joining the fun at

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Loved that film! Jo x

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

beautiful card ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at The Artistic Stamper
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps