Sunday 23 July 2017

Blue Moon

Hello.  Welcome.  PaperArtsy have an Aqua challenge going on and Claire made some lovely ATC's so I thought I'd get painty as well.   


I know!  Doesn't look remotely like Claire's!!  But there you are.  Sometimes we just go where the inspiration takes us.  Cute couple though, eh??

I smeared some aqua acrylic on my aqua card base and then lightly pressed a second ATC onto the wet paint and pulled it off again.  This gave this nice fern-like pattern.  Then I waited for paint to dry and LO! twas so tone on tone all I got was texture.  Perfect match on those colours!!  So I hit it with the Mermaid Lagoon distress ink.  Saved!!

I stamped this cute image on a piece of the same card and embossed with blue powder.  I coloured the moon with white acrylic and the cat and dog with sharpies, gel pens and a distress marker.  Aqua mixed media.   

Thanks for dropping by and a special Hi and Hello to the ladies who play at PaperArtsy who have been so kind with their visits and comments after my long absence.  You gals rock.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
PaperArtsy
Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge - Animals

10 comments:

Etsuko said...

What a lovely ATC and so cute image. Love if! xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, what a cute image, Jo x

Corrie Herriman said...

How lovely ! x

Sue said...

Oh I love this Gail, it makes me think of Lady and the Tramp - they should be eating spaghetti lol xx

Kylie said...

What a great ATC! Love that blue and the romantic feel! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Jane said...

Oh how gorgeous is this ATC. Love the bright blues and the image is just the sweetest. Thanks for joining in with the HLS ATC Challenge. Would you be interested in an exchange Gail?

ionabunny said...

Thanks Jane. Always up for a swap LOL. Hugz

Darnell said...

Your creativity took you to a sweet romantic place, Gail! I love this adorable card!! Hugs, Darnell

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful and lovely ATC,
Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena HLS ATC DT

Linda said...

This is so cute! Thank you for playing along with the HLS ATC challenge xx