Saturday 25 March 2017

Coming Of Age

Hello.  Welcome.  Here in Scandanavia confirmation season is fast approaching, so I decided to make a male confirmations card.  I am still on black and white and I quite like the look.



I've used a white card base and added a panel that I die cut with Stamplorations Crazy Double Stitched rectangle die.  I stamped the panel with a Paperartsy postcard stamp and embossed with black.  I cut a large cog from white card using Spellbinders cog die and stamped the sentiment from Kort og Godt and inked the edges of the cog to give it a bit of a grungy feel.  I stamped the boy from the same Kort og Godt set, fussy cut him and added him to the card.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Hobbygarasjen Utfordring 46 - Konfirmasjon
Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge 34 - Black and White
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use More Than One Die
Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge - M2217 
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - Anything Goes 

6 comments:

Tarnished Rose said...

Another great card! Thank you for joining us at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.
Marilyn

Glittered Paws said...

What a great confirmation card for a male - thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

Gayatri said...

Fab masculine card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

Heather said...

This is awesome looking!! Definitely perfect for a man of any age! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Nat said...

very cool, love the look!! fab design!!Thanks for playing along over at One Crazy Stamper! :) Natalie DT

Julia said...

Flott kort! Det er så insprerende med fine guttekort! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss i Hobbygarasjen.
DT Julia