Sunday 26 July 2015

No Time Like The Present

Hello.  Welcome.  The theme this fortnight at Paperartsy is Time.  Something I never have enough of.  I loved Keren's card with the shrink plastic clocks.  CAS and fun.  Here's my take



I used the collage stamp from Paperartsy HP1103, embossed with black powder and used distress inks to colour.  I stamped a Crafty Individuals clock on black card with white paint and also made one with black shrink plastic using the same stamp.  I layered the small on the large and added a metal pair of clock pointers to cover the ones on the collage stamp.  Will try to get a better picture.  Love that little sentiment 'time changes everything'.

Joining the fun at
Paperartsy
The Craft Barn Weekly Challenge - CAS 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

5 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Lovely ! I like the combination of the shrink with the cardstock clock and the CAS look shows off this stamp.xx

Crafty Claire said...

A really stylish look. Makes a great masculine birthday card or retirement card x

Darnell said...

What a neat design cluster focusing on time, Gail! It's hard to stop staring at it to find every awesome detail!! Hugs, Darnell

Jane said...

Wow, really clean,simple and lovely! Thank you for taking part in The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x

maggie said...

You've nailed the clean and simple look perfectly. Love it!